Simple. Secure. And more convenient than ever.
Welcome to our new online banking experience. Enroll today to explore a user-friendly system with many convenient features including:
- View account activity and loan balances.
- Make loan payments.
- Submit check payments to your operating lines of credit.
- Transfer funds between internal and external accounts.
- Search transaction history.
- View statements and set e-statement delivery preferences.
Get the Mobile App
View and manage your accounts with the Northwest FCS Mobile Banking app. Available with a Northwest FCS Online Banking account.
"I remember when we had to drive 30 miles to run a check from one bank to the other. This has nearly eliminated that. With the app on the phone, it allows me to pick up a check from the mailbox and sit here in the pickup and make the deposit."
Get the Northwest FCS Mobile App Today
Submit Checks on the Go
Use our free Mobile Check Capture* service with the mobile app to submit checks and make payments to your operating line of credit or Future Payment Fund. Simply take a photo of an endorsed check and transmit the image using your mobile device. Mobile Check Capture offers:
- Significantly higher check limits than most lenders.
- Same day funds available on all checks submitted by 1 p.m. PT.
- Status, history and images easily viewed on the mobile app.
Questions? Call our Customer Care Team at 866-552-9172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holiday Schedule – Online transactions are not processed on holidays observed by Northwest FCS.
Click here for information on our Privacy and Security policy.
* Mobile check capture feature is available for qualified loans. Transaction limits will apply and are subject to change. Certain limitations, terms and conditions may apply.
Mobile banking is available to Northwest FCS online banking users. Web access is needed to use mobile banking and availability may be affected by your mobile device's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.